........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Secret from former employee

Holiday at Disney world can be expansive.

For that reason, if you can save a certain percentage, the amount can be substantial. Who else knows better than the former employee. Ralph is one of them.

Read On....

================================


Hello my name is Ralph and I am a former employee or better known as cast member of Disney world. I worked at a resort called the shades o f green, while working there I learned all of the packages that Disney had to offer. My five years of working there I discovered some money saving tips that I am willing to share some of them with you.
What You Must know about Disney World Vacation Packages
The truth is the best Disney world package does not compare to what you can find on your own. There is one and only one advantage that Disney has when it comes to vacation packages and that is 'location'. Their resorts are obviously on Disney property which means you're that much closer to the theme parks.
However, Disney does have one big negative and that's their prices. Their room prices are extremely high and the rooms are extremely small. What many don't understand is that there are tons of hotels and resorts 2-15 minutes away from Disney property that are half the price.
Here's an example the cheapest resort Disney offers is the All Star Resort the rooms cost $99-$129 per night depending on the season (honestly, they shouldn't call it a resort because the rooms are about the size of a walk-in closet). The Clarion Hotel which is literally a 2 minute walk away from Disney property rooms are $49-$79 per night depending on the season.
This is why I say the best Disney World package is to put together your own package.
Understand that I'm not just a former employee but I currently live in the Orlando tourist area and I have been in this area for over 5 years. So I know many of secrets to having a high quality vacation at a low price because I literally see it every day. Here's another bit of information that you weren't aware; if you want the best Disney world package do not buy your tickets directly from Disney. Right here in the Orlando area you can buy tickets for $20-$40 cheaper per ticket from an authorized reseller.
I know the above information was a brief description of what you're looking but if you want the details of where you can find these awesome deals just Click Here! I can assure you this information will save you hundreds to thousands of dollars Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sponsored links